Quadruple Stage Centrifugal Pump
The GL4 pump offers an excellent performance in the LPG fractioning at large carousels. Its rotation is harmonious and silent since all the mechanical set is mounted on refrigerating bearings directly inside the liquid chambers, and consequently, enlarges the lasting life of all the entire set of the pump.
▪ Large carrousels filling systems for LPG cylinders.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Anti-explosive engine, three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||40||40||50||60|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|GL4 Brochure||PDF (250 KB)|