Quintuple Stage Centrifugal Pump
The GL5 pump has an excellent performance in the LPG fractioning in large carousels. By design its rotation is smooth and quiet. Its horizontality and the arming of its components makes maintenance be simple and quick.
▪ Large carrousels filling systems for LPG cylinders.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Anti-explosive engine, three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||30||50||60|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|GL5 Brochure||PDF (265 KB)|