Single Stage Centrifugal Pump
The ZM pump is especially designed for industrial refrigeration because it has a degasification chamber system that avoids bubbles as well as unexpected cavitation. The product entrance turbine is closed with a labyrinthic seal in order to avoid turbulence. Due to the design of its chambers, the pump does not require a specific amount of liquid for its correct functioning.
▪ Recirculation of ammonia and freons in freezer plants.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with heat treated steel insert.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Δ Pressure||psi||14.5 to 58||14.5 to 58||14.5 to 58||14.5 to 58||14.5 to 58||14.5 to 58||14.5 to 58|
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||4||5||6||7.5||10||12.5||15|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
|Mobile Track||Coal / Teflón®|
Teflón® and Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|ZM Brochure||PDF (196 KB)|